Here you can find current job vacancies at our startups.
SecondOpinion is an exciting early stage eHealth startup. We are building a solution that is making it easier for hospital staff members to communicate amongst themselves. We currently have operations within Portugal, U.K and are in the process of expanding to other markets. We are looking for hard-working, honest and eager members to join our team. One who believes in our business and is excited to be working on it. This is a great prospect to be part of an exciting project.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a letter of intent to email@example.com.
Vacancy 1 – Computer Science Intern
We are looking for someone currently undertaking a degree in computer science or with the skill set outlined below.
Skill set required:
– Experience of developing mobile apps.
– Understanding of JSON data structures.
– Good overall exposure to frameworks and a multitude of languages.
– Able to quickly understand and grasp new concepts and has an understanding on information security principles.
Will be involved in:
– Developments and updates to our hybrid application.
– Involvement and Management of our Mbaas.
– Assist with the roll-out of technological roadmap.
– Assisting with high level architecture and front/back-end restructure.
– Learn about business processes and data analytics.
Prospect of employment if all the circumstances permit.
DATA SCIENTIST & SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DEEP LEARNING
We are looking for candidates with advanced knowledge in deep learning algorithms to fill our data scientist position. The candidate should have great knowledge of neural network architectures.
As a core member of our team you will work with our world-class team to build a platform for the next generation of intelligent machines. Your experience will be pivotal in advancing our motto: “Man and machine working together for a healthier world!
You standout from the crowd if you have…
Experience with launching products containing deep learning algorithms
This position could be located in one of these countries: US, Portugal or Brazil and you will report to the COO.
We are offering great flexibility in location and working hours and an excellent (above industry average) stock option opportunity.
If interested in joining this awesome team and make a difference in the world, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.